Friday, November 28, 2008

Kelsi

Today we went for a little drive to find a new place for me to do portraits locally for clients down here that don't want to drive far. I have a family of 7 tomorrow that we were looking for certain things and I found them today! :o) I used Kelsi as my model so I could make sure I was getting what I wanted. We also saw lots of deer!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great photos, I love the 3rd one of Kelsi the best! Looks like you found a good spot! When you post your photos to the web, do you change them to sRGB mode in photoshop before saving them for the web? The web doesn't support the adobeRGB mode that the teacher had us set our cameras to, so I always change my photos to sRGB. It gives the photos much more color when on the web and closer to what they look like on my screen. Just a tip to get the best of your photos on the web, although you may already do this! LOL! Oh, and that last one of the deer jumping over the fence is awesome! Great job!