Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you Vote?

I voted today for the first time after legally being able to for the last 12 yrs. I was back and forth on who or what I was voting for. I didn't like either main canidate for different reasons. If there was a person that was the 2 combined I would have been 100% for them. Kelsi has been doing all kinds of election stuff in school and she was completely for McCain.. so was the other kids. We don't talk about the stuff that much and well I'm probably not the best knowledgable person about either canidate. I did vote for Obama... So I don't want to hear from anyone that I'm frickin Racist!!! lol Now if the country goes to hell worse then it is.. sorry.. I should have been born in England where you don't get to choose the Queen! :o) Here is a video of Kati expressing her views on this whole thing. After she came into me and was venting about it, I had to try to record her. It was much better and a lot more funny the first time around when she was just going off about it.

1 comment:

Lamoreaux Family said...

That is amazing.....she is so young but has her convictions!