Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ben turns 35..... I turn 30!!

I am slacking these past weeks for sure!! SO much I should have been posting on. I have 3 weeks left of classes and that means.. Finals.. Final Research papers.. and so on. Busy time! Anyhow.. Missed Veterans Day, which is also Bens Birthday! He turned 35! Getting old.. hahaa :o) Friday I turned 30 (I'm so excited.. no idea why!). Friday night my parents watched the kids for us. We went out with friends to Brew Brothers which is inside Silver Legacy Or Eldorado not sure which one it is supposed to be part of since its in the middle. We had a fun time! Randy who is one of my best friends from way back when I worked at Super Kmart @ 16. So basically I've known him about half my life! He felt the need to embarass me, told the waitress it was my bday. They brought me a "Blow Job" shot.. (I don't drink!) and sang Happy Birthday. I didn't do what I was supposed to with the shot but I did drink it.. sip it .. whatever you would like to call it. :o) Me, Randy & Kevin giving bunnyears..

Robin, Me, Terra

Ben, Tessa, Terra & Robin

No comments: