Thursday, June 26, 2008

Big Bust!

Some of you may have seen this on yahoo but if not check it out. When we had a speaker from the FBI come in & talk during my training at work she had told us a few things about this but of course since it was an on going investigation she couldn't go into great detail. Crazy to think that out of 16 cities they focused on Nevada had 2 of them. Very sad! Its something I had really thought happened more on the East coast at port cities. I was soo wrong! http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080626/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/child_prostitutes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two others are also in TX, I have a personal story about something that I experienced while living there, conveniently 2 months before we moved to CA when I was 14. The city was Austin, not listed here but it doesn't matter because it's everywhere especially by the borders.