This is my 200th post since I started this blog in November of 2006. Crazy to think I have written, shared pics and you have read/viewed 200 entries about our life. :o)
Last night was Softball Jamboree where they had a live band play as they served BBQ burgers, hot dogs, watermelon, chips & soda. Then they gave out the trophies to 1st-3rd place teams per division. Kelsi's team came in 2nd! McKena's division didn't have the placing as they don't keep score but they did get a trophy & for some reason I don't have a picture of her with it yet.
~The Sabercats~

1 comment:
Funny story...I read this girls digi scrapping blog all the time, and I figured out a few years ago that she lives in the same town you live in. So I was on her blog, then switched over to your blog today, and it looks like Kelsi was on the same softball team as her daughter, Chayce. Small world, huh? Very cool that they came in 2nd! Her blog is at:
http://shabbymissjenn.typepad.com/shabby_miss_jenn/2008/06/i-have-never.html#comments
P.S. Did Ben lose some sunglasses?
Post a Comment