The other day I was making dinner in the crock pot so it was up on the counter and very hot! Kody is like McKena and can never stay out of anything or off of anything! He always has to be in whatever you are doing & his new phrase is " What chu doing mommy" ( or daddy, or whoever he is talking to). I was cutting up some watermelon and he decided to climb up on the counter, he usually gets up where the sink is at & then climbs onto the other section from the "L" part of the counter.. that is where the pot was.. By the time I saw him & went to grab him he probably had his arm against for a good 30 or more seconds trying to get off without falling. When I grabbed him it had already blistered & skin was peeling off. Needless to say he screamed for a long time & Ben decided to take him to urgent care to get the right stuff for it. He is the first one to ever get a burn like that out of 4 kids.. I must be doing something right.. lol He has some great burn ointment & a bunch of it, the pharmacist said to keep it around & if its put on immediately a burn won't blister. :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment