We had a busy weekend this past weekend (July 17-19). Friday was fun pool day at my work, so the girls & I enjoyed 6 hours of hanging out at one of my co-workers inlaws house. Its a gorgeous place and the girls loved the pool! Kelsi loved jumping off the diving board & going down the slide. For some odd reason McKena is not the dare devil child she normally is when it comes to water. lol Pictures are at www.public.fotki.com/karibird28
Saturday we went to Reno to Chuck E Cheese for Tyler's 5th birthday! The kids had lots of fun & I was surprised that it was not that crowded. :o) I didn't take many pictures surprisingly!
After his birthday we made a quick stop at Toys R Us and the girls picked out their backpacks & lunch boxes for school. It seems to be quickly approaching! :o) We then headed to a friends (same place as friday) to swim for a few hours. I wish I had some pictures with Kody & Ben since they joined us this time!
Sunday we were up early and off to the Nazerene Church where the girls spent the whole week at Vacation Bible School. They had a service with the kids from the week showing off songs & verses that they learned. At the end they were able to take home all the crafts and their evangecube that helps them tell a story.
When we came home we were surprised by a visitor! My sister had flown up from AZ for basically 24 hrs, so she could help another friend out by driving back home with her to AZ. That night we had a BBQ at our house with her friends so everyone could see her while she was here. Pictures are at www.public.fotki.com/karibird28 .jpg)
When we came home we were surprised by a visitor! My sister had flown up from AZ for basically 24 hrs, so she could help another friend out by driving back home with her to AZ. That night we had a BBQ at our house with her friends so everyone could see her while she was here. Pictures are at www.public.fotki.com/karibird28 .jpg)
I think I was glad when Monday hit.. lol :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment