Monday, June 1, 2009

A Month in Review...

Wow.. I can't believe I skipped the whole month of May without a single blog entry! That has never happened in the 2.5 yrs since I started this blog. Here is a quick update to get me back into blogging, since I know summer will bring tons of photo/blog entry opportunities!
Victim Alliance Vigil
Quilt from different victims
Blake BBQ (Kevins house) Terri, Me & Amber
Jim & Sue come up to visit & go to McKena's softball game
Had to share this, my boss made this cake for our Office managers birthday.
I decided to attempt spaghetti noodles from scratch! They were good! Also realized after making the dough that I didn't have a rolling pin! Couldn't find one at the stores here in town so ended up using saran wrap over a baseball bat!! :o)
Our cat had 5 kittens! This was also the morning we headed to CA. to Kevin's BBQ.
The Riggans visit Memorial Day weekend!! They were our neighbors for 3.5 yrs in Germany! They are now stationed in WA, we def. miss them!
The girls have end of year school concerts, I missed McKena's as it was in mid afternoon. Kelsi is bottom row.
I'm sure that May brought tons of more things, but for now.. that is what you get! :o) I plan on uploading more pictures from these events on Fotki at some point & will let you know when so you can have fun wasting time browsing my pictures! hehe

No comments: