Saturday, June 13, 2009

Coupon Deals!!

As a family of 6 you can imagine our grocery bill & regular household items can add up! I have gone back & forth with the idea of coupons. I think I have used them a handful of times if that my entire life. Bens cousins wife had sent me a link to a blog about coupons a few weeks ago, I looked at it once and hadn't returned to it till yesterday! I found out that it was HER blog and she gets help from friends & other bloggers as well. Glad I decided to take the time and check it out when I did. Kmart was having double coupons till today! I decided to do a little looking around and printing of coupons etc. We had to drive to South Lake Tahoe as that is the closest Kmart! Really miss the one I used to work at in Carson! The drive was worth it!! Here is a picture of what I got, I know it doesn't look like much BUT... I should have paid (that is with the sale price, not original prices.. the cost would have been higher) $103!!!!

A quick little run down...

Edge... Reg. price $3.99.. On Sale for $1.99 Coupon for $1 then doubled...

Makes it FREE!!! So we got 4! lol

Natures Source Cleaner .. On Sale for $2.50 .. $1 coupon then doubled...

I paid .50 Cents a bottle!

Fathers Day Gift for Ben.. Norelco Electric Shaver... Reg. Price $64.99 Sale $29.99

All You magazine coupon.. $20! My final Price $9.99!!!

Cutter Mosquito wipes Reg. price $5.27 ... $2 coupon then doubled..

I paid $1.27!

Aveeno face scrub Reg. price $6.50 .. $2 coupon then doubled..

I paid $2.50

Those were my best deals, everything pictured I did have a coupon for. The double coupon only worked for coupons up to $2. Which all my coupons were except the electric razor (can't beat that deal!!)

So my final price for everything pictured was $45!!!! That may seem like still a bit of cash but considering the razor alone would have cost me $20 over my final price I think it was well worth the try & drive to see how this coupon stuff works! :o)

If you would like to check her blog out, she does coupon deals for Kmart, Target & some of the drugstores here is her link!

www.couponclippinmama.com

No comments: