Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snowy play day

We woke up to snow again! Seems to be at least every few days here lately! Don't take that as I'm complaining about it because I'm not! I love the snow & think this is how winter should be like.. snow on the ground for months at a time. :o) We took off this afternoon to go sledding, first we had to hunt down a place that still sold them...finally the 3rd store we went still had some. We bought 2 & then headed to the mountains. We ended up driving in a big loop up through Tahoe.. then Carson & back home only to sled about a mile from the house. lol It was snowing off & on while we were driving & we never saw a good spot to pull over & not be in the road. The pictures with tons of snow in them are of Tahoe..

No comments: