Well our ENTIRE house has come down with the Flu B virus. McKena got sick last Fri. so she has been sick a week now. Those not familiar with it, this particular strain is not covered with the flu shot. So glad I do not get those! I would have been upset if I made everyone get a flu shot & we still got this sick. McKena, Kody & I went to the ER on Weds as we were the worst. They won't treat Kody because he is to young & McKena had it to long so they only gave her a antibiotic for her cough. They put me on Tamiflu which made my symptoms worse the first day. Apparently in order to be treated you have to get it within the first 24-48hrs of getting sick.
We are all pretty misersable & hoping it passes soon!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That's crazy that you all got the actual Flu B virus! And you just had to expose me at school Tuesday night, huh? Oh well, such is life! I actually think Robert had it the last few days, he was really sick yesterday. So I'm probably doomed anyways! Hope you guys get better soon! Let me know if you want me to take McKena to the party on Sunday, I will be home.
Oh my!!! I hope you guys all start feeling better soon! We have pretty much locked everyone inside and are constantly disinfecting everything around here. I just don't want to chance our little newborn getting sick!
Post a Comment