Silly kids!
I hope all the moms had a wonderful Mothers Day! We spent most of the day home & then did a little shopping. I have a baby shower to go to next weekend, she is having twins! So had to get her some things.
I got a really cute Mickey Mouse watch for Mothers Day & some scrapbook stuff I wanted. Kelsi made a really cute card for me at school as well as a bracelet. McKena's class made bookmarks that they put a pic of McKena on & she wrote & drew on it. The other thing she gave me was a typed up questionare of things they asked her about me.. They were funny to read. It also had a pic of her on the top. McKena also sang 2 Mothers Day songs.. of course she is in bed now.. so I can't write down what they said, but they were cute. 
Kati's Irish Dance shoes..


1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day Kari! Thanks so much for your email! Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment