Friday, May 4, 2007

Poor baby!

Kody has been sick the past few days so we got him into the Dr today. He has a cold/cough that they won't give him anything for because he is to little. He also has thrush (?) I think is what its called. Its white spots in his mouth he has had them for almost a week now. He has been such a good baby even with not feeling well. I was a little shocked when they weighed him.. I knew he was a chunky lil' guy..... just over 12 lbs & 23"... meaning he has gained 4 lbs & 3" in 7 weeks! If he keeps that rate up I'm going to have a monster on my hands!! lol :o)

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

Kari - He is SO adorable! I've got a chunky monkey too ... Spencer weighed in at 14.3 lbs yesterday (10 weeks). He's also 25 inches! Sorry he has a cold ... try buying the saline drops (not spray) and you drop, drop, drop in the nose and suction it out. Seems to help! - Jeannine