Lots to update.. Things have been crazy around here lately. Last week was the end of the semester for the girls, so of course it was Parent Teacher conference time. Kelsi did excellent she had all A's and the teacher had only great things to say about her. McKena apparently is a different child at school then at home because the teacher loves her & she also had all A's. She is reading at a begining 2nd grade level & is only in 1st grade. She is doing great as well.
Last Sunday I was driving to Reno to do some pictures for a family when the transmission went out in our only vehicle. SO.. we are spending Xmas money on a transmisson so we have a vehicle again. A little complicated with every where we need to be and things we have to do to go without a car. Thankfully my Dad & Ben can do this themselves so we save a few thousand on labor. We did check at a local transmission shop & were quoted about $3,000 on the low end.
This past Monday was the end of Semester for me & end of finals .. YAY! The only final I know my grade on I got a 96. Hoping the other grades are up soon. :o) I get a months vacation before starting all over again. :o)
I'm sure there are other things to update on that I'm forgetting but those are the important ones for now!
1 comment:
Sorry about your car..that sucks! Great job on your final!
Post a Comment