Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fisher Price Party!

Today was the big day for our Fisher Price Party! Everyone had a blast & the kids really loved all the new holiday toys. I raffled off one of the toys at the end, the lucky winner was Christian! He is the grandson of a lady I work with. I think he was the perfect age for it to. After taking these pictures today I realized my life in my small camera is coming to an end. It used to take awesome pictures & they def. are loosing the quality. :o( Guess that will be the next thing on the list of purchases. Kody & HannahThe gift bagsCole Christian, Kody & Hannah

Kody, Cole & Hannah

Kody eating snacks

A few of the goodies

Chrstian our Raffle winner w/ his prize!

Kody on the pony that interacts with the tv

1 comment:

Shauna said...

The party looks like tons of fun was had by all, and Kody looks like he's having a ***BLAST*** on that pony!! Now that you already have lots of toys for Christmas, you can use the money you would have spent towards your new camera!! :o)
Hugs, Shauna