Friday, August 29, 2008

Fisher Price Party!!!

I am SOO excited about this, I don't believe I have shared this here about being selected as a host for this. A few months back I applied at House Party to be selected as a Host for this Fisher Price party. What happens is on a selected weekend houses across the nation get together for a "playdate" party. I had to invite babies between the ages of 6-36 months. I was supplied with the newest big toys that they are coming out with this holiday season for the playdate. Each baby also gets a "party favor" toy to take home. Since we get to keep the stuff I have decided to do a drawing at the end of the party & the lucky winner will get to take home 1 of the big items as well. The others we are storing away for Kody for Xmas. Call me cheap but the kid will not need any other toys! Plus with 3 other kids I can def. use the break in my wallet on some things for him. Next Sat. is the play date at my house! Afterwards I have to post pics, & write about our party on the national playdate blog. I think its going to be a blast for everyone! The past 2 days we have received our items for the playdate, here is a picture of it all.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What???!!! I want to do this! How did you get so lucky????

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a VERY COOL PARTY!!!!! Wish we lived closer. Glad you are doing well. Big hugs, GraceAnn