I hope all the wonderful moms that read this blog had a great day today. Mine started off with Kelsi giving me her gift she made in school while I was still in bed. It was a little box she made with a hand written scroll inside, also had a Mother's day poem.
Mother, I love you,
And this is the reason why.
You take me as I am,
And you help me when I try.
You do so many things for me,
And always love me, too.
God knew when he made mothers,
The best mother for me was you!
Then when McKena woke up she brought me in 2 books she made in school. The first one was monthly journal entries that she drew & wrote since the beg. of school. The next one was a book that I had to guess which " Mother" I was, each child had a paragraph about their mom with a drawing. Some were pretty funny to read. Mine was....
My mom has brown hair. Her favorire food is roast beef. My mom's favorite color is pink. She likes to workout. My mom is good at cooking. I love my mom because she is nice.
This afternoon we went out to my parents for a BBQ since yesterday was my Dad's Bday.. so it was double gifts for them. My mom got me a digital photo keychain, I can't wait to upload some pictures to it.


No comments:
Post a Comment