Friday night after school I took the kids to the public library to each pick out a book. That took some time and for some reason Kelsi just couldn't decide what to get, finally she grabbed something. We came home had dinner & I cleaned some more.
Saturday I spent most of the day cleaning & trying to get the girls to finish cleaning their room. I had a friend over for dinner, visit was short but nice.
Then came the time change... on the worst day it could have! lol Kelsi had softball preveiws at 10 am (mind you I didn't make it to bed till 1am) Have to back up a minute there.. Friday one of our small fish went missing so after a day I decided before going to bed Sat. night to take the whole filter system apart to see if it had gotten sucked up in the filter. I found our fish in the filter completely bent in half. Poor little guy! So that would be why I was up so late.. Back to Sunday.... my parents came over to watch the other kids while I took Kelsi to softball preview. We were there almost 2 hrs she had to field, play first base & bat. She signed up to be a pitcher but didn't preview for it as she slightly sprained her wrist batting.. or we would have been there longer! We headed home only to realize 10 mins. later that we had an hour to be at Kelsi's friends bday party & we still had to run to Carson (20 mins away) to get a present! So we rushed up there got the present in record time.. hahaa.. Made it to our party on time!! Only for the actual bday girl to be 15 mins. late. lol Kelsi was there for 2 hrs it was at a Cheer/tumbling place so she had lots of fun. A few hours after picking her up Ben got home! He had a good time.. :o)
Believe it or not.. I took NO pictures all weekend. I do believe that is a first for me! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment