Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Home Edition....

As the local people that read my blog know... Extreme Makeover Home Edition picked a family in Silver Springs, Nv & they are building them a new home. Well Ben & I signed up to Volunteer a few days ago & today we heard that they had such a overwhelming response all the spots had been filled. We are sort of bummed about it as we were both excited to go be a part of it! I think it would have been a lot of fun helping hundreds of people build that house! Here is a link to the page where you can see photos that are updated daily of the progress etc. & also learn about this family. http://www.nevadaextremehome.com/

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! That is so exciting (even if you don't get to help). I've never known anyone to get on that show. Well, at least you can hang out and watch???