Our travels & everyday life as a family of 6!! :o)
Friday, September 21, 2007
POW/MIA Day
Today is POW/ MIA day I didn't know that till last night & read about a ceremony in Carson they were holding today. We wanted to go but decided a 2 hr ceremony is not something Kati & McKena would probably sit through.
This morning was a Grandparents breakfast at the girls school. So Papa took them to school & met Grandma there. They had breakfast together & then McKena showed them her classroom.
I finally took a quick video of Kody low crawling. He gets around this way but when not in motion is up on all fours. I guess he thinks this is easier for now.. lol The video really sucks since I took it at night & my camera won't use the flash while video recording.
Once upon a time there were 2 Smith Families... who joined as 1 in 2012. Bringing together 6 children & 2 adults. In 2014 we brought our 7th baby home making our family complete. This is our life as a family of 9!
No comments:
Post a Comment