
Today the girls took the bus home from school. They have never rode a bus before, in Germany we lived directly behind the school & they walked to school everyday. Here the school is 30 mins from where we currently are living. So the last 3 days I have taken Kelsi to school @ 0830 (takes 1 hr there & back) then at noon take McKena in to school, then go back to pick them up at 300. So been wasting 3 hrs a day just driving to & from the school. They have been bugging us to ride the bus but we wanted to make sure they were a little more comfortable with the new school before they took the bus. They get out of school at 310 & didn't get home till 440. Kelsi told us McKena was starting to get nervous that they would never get home. :o) On a good note she said she will ride the bus again so starting next week they will start riding the bus.


2 comments:
Wow...that's alot of driving! I'm glad they liked the bus. I can't believe Kody is crawling already!!!
I can't believe he's almost crawling! Jonathan is no where near that thank goodness!
Post a Comment