Saturday, April 21, 2007

My new Healthy living goals

So today someone told me about this website www.sparkpeople.com I think I may have heard about it before maybe even joined it like 5 yrs ago but if I did I didn't realize the resources it has. I have lost 25 of the 35 I gained with Kody, but my goal is to loose another 30 lbs. The website has lots of different trackers & info. on it. I plan on loosing it all by the end of summer if not before! Kody is 5 weeks old now so I figure I have slacked off long enough its time to get motivated & moving. :o) If you decide to join the website if your looking to loose weight as well or just want a healthier lifestyle (they have a thing for people not wanting to loose weight) you can add me as a friend & tell them I referred you! Karibird28 is my member name.. & ohh its completely FREE!!! You earn points by doing different things & now that I am writing this I have no idea what the points are for! LOL Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Today was really nice here.

1 comment:

Pamela Foreman said...

You can do it! I'm getting motivated, I just have to keep it up!