So after reading Amy & Ben's blog for awhile now, I've decided to give this a try..lol :o) Should be interesting. I think it will be easier to keep up with everyone then sending emails or friends & family missing out on more of the minor things.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


4 comments:
I look forward to reading this - I love you and all the wonderful things you do as a family - HUGS Debbie
Welcome to blogger world!! I am so glad we can now see pictures of your growing family! Your daughter is adorable in her cheerleading uniform. It makes me miss those days when I was a cheerleader!
Kari~
I'm looking forward to reading about your family and all your adventures here! My daughter Ashley has a Blogspot blog too. She started hers after one of her good friends from high school started one about her family. Ashley sends email updates occasionally, but in her blog she puts more detail, and it becomes more of a journal. I wish we had these when my kids were young, since I was really bad and didn't keep their baby books up!
Love and Hugs! ~Shauna
Thanks for sending us this...we'll check here when we want to see what your all doing!!! Love All Of You and Miss You Lots!!
Post a Comment